Friday, March 1, 2013

Grandiocity 2000pt Team Tournament

February 23rd, 2013 Team Tournament

My half of our team.
 This is just a place holder for  my write up on the team tournament.  For the moment I just wanted to put up the images from it.  My team went draw/loss/win..

So I was going to do a write up on this tournament, but then realized I'd failed to get any decent pics of my teammates army, or of most of our opponents.. For now I think I'll just let the pictures tell the tale till I find some motivation to do so.  If you were involved in one of these games, feel free to guest narrate from your perspective, and I will copy your narrative into the body for that battle..
Half of our First opponents list.
Game 1:

















Game 2:



















Just the game behind us during round 1.. Not sure who the players were.


No comments:

Post a Comment