Friday, June 15, 2012

Tau vs Necron 1850


Got in an 1850 game versus Chads Necron tonight at the Barn.  Unfortunately my phone was taking lousy pictures, and I got distracted and again forgot to take any for a few turns.  We just played pitched battle and annihilation, with  2 objectives thrown in for the heck of it.  I have a huge headache this evening so this really will be brief.  

 Second round I deep struck in my farsight bomb and hit his command barge with 2 fusion blasters causing it to explode.  He assaulted into me on his turn.  Eventually I won that combat but he had assaulted in some scarabs at that point which stuck around till the bottom of turn 5 when I finally finished them.  By that point my other units had done enough damage that we called the game as I was up 8 to 5 or something like that.  Here are the few semi decent picture I got:

 











No comments:

Post a Comment