Saturday, December 14, 2013

Evolution of Tau


 Tournament lists I've run in the last year or two.


Best painted, minus the landing pad.  I borrowed an aegis + comms relay to replace the points..  Should have
gotten in more practice games, wasn't familiar enough with the GK's portion of the list to take full advantage of their abilities.  Still went 2 and 1 losing to a tri-stormraven+tri-stormtalons list with 2 landraiders and 2 terminator squads
with a couple tactical squads?


Planned Turkey Shoot list, turns out the landing pad wasn't allowed. 2500 pt Dual force org cheesy tournament.
Michigan GT List.. Not awesome.. Ion head, Railhead with longstrike, and skyray were all worthless in my games.
Sniper drones were alright.   Farsight with deepstriking fusion troops are no farsight bomb replacement.  Support commander did his thing alright.
Grandiocity Tournament, 6th edition tau, 5th edition SM allies.

BC Comix Tournament?

My Battle Front Tournament list. Fourth edition Tau 
My contribution to the 2000pt team tournament list shown below.  Fourth edition codex
The whole team deployed.  Is that 2 helldrakes, a flying MC and a stormraven over there?  Yup. 
Not 100% but I believe this was my Marmalade Dog list in Kalamazoo his year.


No comments:

Post a Comment