Thursday, January 31, 2013

Eldar Allies Part 2.

Eldar Allies W.I.P.

So I spent part of last weak painting some of my new Eldar allies.

They are playable as is, but need some detail work and some basing done on them still.  Either way I thought I'd throw them up here to see what people thought of them.

Eldrad has about 2 hours of painting in currently.. I rushed a bit on the other models, especially the Dark Reapers.  All of the models are old OOP Metal models, so I had to cut the pointy heads off the dark reapers to make them look more like the newer ones, and to make the "Exarch" stand out as I don't have a special weapon for him.

The color scheme is based off of the Ulthwe colors for eldrad, mixed with some greens to tie them into my Tau, and the purplish color that the Dark Reaper guns are often portrayed as.  So far I'm pretty pretty happy with the way they look.




No comments:

Post a Comment